17 Designer Townhomes on Scenic Hope River Drive
Richlane Builders is excited to announce a new multi-family project on scenic Hope River Drive in the Fairfield Island District of Chilliwack. The Project name “Gibbens Row” is a nod to the family who owned the heritage home on this property for years. We were able to find a new family for the home, it was moved to its new address on Riverside Drive, where it will be lovingly restored.
Each well-appointed Gibbens Row home features open concept plans with 9′ ceilings on all levels, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, maple cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers, and an electric fireplace in the great room. The master suite features a vaulted ceiling, walk in closet and well appointed ensuite bathroom.
The Brownstone Style Homes (units 1 – 5) are 1640 square feet.
The Three Storey Townhomes (units 6 – 17) range from 1505 – 1535 square feet.
These homes will be ready starting early in 2021. For sales information, contact Jordan Nicol at 604-798-9270.
Gibbens Row Homes Offer:
- Craftsman Design details
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms + Powder Rm on the Main Floor
- Brownstones – Units 1 – 5: 1640 sq.ft
- Three Storey Townhouses – Units 6 – 17: 1505 – 1535 sq.ft.
- Fence and Landscaping Included
- 4 Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer
- Custom Maple Cabinets with Soft Close Doors and Drawers
- Quartz Countertops Throughout
- Energy Efficient Design